Sunday, February 13, 2011

Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts

If any of you men (or ladies) our there need last minute gift ideas, I've got some for you! AND they benefit others (the best kind of gift!)!

Ordinary Hero has designed a valentinish Africa t-shirt. Proceeds from all of their shirt sales go toward helping children home to their forever families. It also helps them give matching grants during their fundraisers.
I ordered this one in light blue.

Here is the same shirt in red. I had SUCH a hard time choosing! In the end, I chose the light blue because I have a red cardigan that I wanted to wear over it. I LOVE sporting pink and red on Valentine's Day!

And for your pint-sized valentines, they have these adorable onesies! They're not just for Valentine's Day, I just thought they were way too cute!
And if the hubs doesn't like your little boys wearing pink, they also have one in gray!

And let's not forget the men in our lives! They like gifts too! Ordinary Hero has unisex t-shirts and hoodies. Here's just one of my favorites!

These are just a few of my favorite products offered on Ordinary Hero's website, so check it out! I can't wait to wear mine on Monday! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment