Thursday, July 19, 2012

Weekend Fun

This post is a little delayed, but we had so much fun last weekend, I just had to share!

Friday started off with some VERY exciting stuff!  Our good friend Paul Sikes performed on the Today Show!  Paul is an amazingly talented songwriter here in Nashville.  Hoda had seen him perform at at a writer's round at the legendary Bluebird Cafe here in  Nashville and LOVED him! So she had him come to New York and perform on the Today Show (the fourth hour with Kathie Lee and Hoda).   If you didn't get a chance to see his performance of "My Epitaph" check it out here!  If you like what you hear, head to iTunes and search for "Paul Sikes."  His album is called "Craft: By Paul Sikes."


{source: Jon Stinson on Instagram}


{source: Jon Stinson on Instagram}


{source: Jon Stinson on Instagram}

 
{source: Jon Stinson on Instagram}


Congratulations Paul!  We're so excited for you!

Saturday night I got to catch up with my friend Amie that I used to teach with and her husband Noah and adorable son Davie.  Noah, Hayes loves you!  He must have been mesmerized by your 2 different colored eyes!  Thanks for coming to see us guys!
(Sorry for the blurry iPhone pic.  And not sure why the hubby was taking it and not in it!)




 
Sunday night we had dinner with the my sister-in-law and her husband and our 2 adorable nephews.  Knox was cracking me up!  He is one cool dude in his shades.  He told me "take my picture!"



 


Being silly wearing Hayes's bib!


And what could be more fun than 3 cousins in a cardboard box?  Silly boys!  I see many more adventures in their future!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment