Monday, February 11, 2013

New Business Venture!

Happy Monday, Wayman Family Nesters!  I wanted to fill you in on a new little business venture I've decided to jump in and join!  I've joined my sweet friend (and fellow adoptive mom) Ashley's Rodan and Fields team!  I've been using Rodan and Fields for almost a year now and have noticed an AMAZING difference in my skin!  I can't wait to try out different products that I can recommend to you.  I promise not to blow up the blog with info, but I wanted to pass along these aweseome products to my fabulous readers.  I may even have some great things to give away soon to you, my readers!



So if you have any questions feel free to check out my R&F page at https://jenniferwayman.myrandf.com/.  I'd be glad to answer and questions you have and get you on your way to better skin.  Could you use more cash?  Are you a teacher?  An adoptive mama like me?  Or both, like me?!  If you'd like to join my team and partner with the doctors who created Proactiv sounds, I'll get you set up and on your way!  I'll be having a business launch party, so if you live in the Nashville area and would like more info, I'll update you on that soon!

I believe that using Rodan and Fields is as close as you can get to visiting a dermatologist...without an appointment!  Want to be on your way to better skin?  Contact me TODAY!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment