Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Court Date Anniversary!

Today marks one year since our case was submitted to court in Ethiopia.  Read all about it here.  (January 27 marked our "referralversary"-the day we saw Hayes's face for the first time.  But being the sporadic blogger that I am these days, I didn't get around to blogging about it!  Read our referral announcement here).  

The nervousness, the constant checking of email, the wondering when your child will be home are definitely NOT things that I miss.  So my heart goes out to you waiting mamas (and dads!) out there.  Praying right along with you!  It's definitely not easy.  

Today I'm thankful for this precious face!  I am so blessed to be able to call him my son!  


So, how ridiculously old does he look in this picture?!  I can't even believe that he's 15 months old!  My baby's getting big!  Happy Wednesday, Wayman Family Nesters!



Pin It

2 comments: