Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vacation Time!

This morning the hubby and I left for the beach with his family which includes: his parents, his sister and her husband, and our 2 adorable nephews. 

So later today we will be here....


We're headed to Seagrove Beach, FL, our favorite vacation spot.  This vacation always comes at the perfect time each year since we go at the end of the school year.  I can now celebrate the survival of my fourth year of teaching! 

We plan to do a lot of NOTHING! We'll spend time with family, soak up some rays, eat some good seafood, and do some light reading.  I stocked up on books and magazines (thanks Mom!) before we left.   And I anticipate that we will watch the movie Cars at least 5 times!  My nephew Jack already told me that it's the only movie he can find to bring.  Haha! He cracks me up!  Sneaky little guy.  But we'll indulge him because we love him!

Hope that you enjoy your holiday weekend with friends and family too!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Enjoy every moment!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete