Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We're Famous!

Ok, so we're not exactly famous, but we're in a book, which we think is pretty cool!

A couple of months ago, I got an e-mail from Julie Gumm asking if I would answer some questions about our adoption auction for her book "Adopt Without Debt."  Of course, I agreed!  I gave her the low-down of how our auction went down in mid-March.  Well, the book is now finished and PUBLISHED!

You can preorder your copy now on amazon.com.  This would make a GREAT gift for someone you know that is in the adoption process or thinking about starting the process.  AND Julie plans to give some of the profits from the sales of the book to people who are adopting!  I have never personally met Julie Gumm, but I hope I get to someday.  Plus, I think it's pretty cool that she has two biological kiddos and two kiddos from Ethiopia! 

To spread the word, Julie is having a giveaway on her blog, Four Plus More.  So, head there and enter.  And if you don't win, go to amazon.com and buy your copy.  THEN turn to page 116 and 117 and CHECK US OUT!  They even included a photo of us!!!  Get your copy today! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. so cool! We are trying to adopt without debt too - man it is a full time job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely a full time job! Thats why I'm so looking forward to summer (I'm a teacher), so I can work on it more!

    ReplyDelete