Friday, November 25, 2011

Another Milestone!

This morning we had our USCIS biometric fingerprints made! Woo hoo!


Sorry, this picture is not too great! I only had my iPhone camera, and we had to take pictures outside the building. They asked us THREE TIMES inside if we had cell phones and informed us they needed to be turned off.  I was like "They're off. Jeez!"   But I still wanted to "document" this SPECIAL DAY!!

I've been so EXCITED about this day ever since we got our appointment times a few weeks ago! It felt very official to be in the USCIS office! The appointment went very quickly. I guess everyone was too busy scouring Black Friday deals!  Not us!  We slept in today!

It was neat because these fingerprints were done digitally...so none of the messy ink!  Now they will send them in to be processed, and we will just wait on our FDL (Favorable Determination Letter) to come in! This will be the official approval for our family to adopt internationally! Huge milestone!!! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! What a milestone! Glad it's over:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! Every step is one more step closer to your little one.

    ReplyDelete