Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Spy With My Little Eye...

...something new in our kitchen.  Actually, 2 somethings new.

Look closely.  Can you find them?



Yep!  I broke down and bought the ceramic pig speaker from West Elm!  I've been eyeing it for about a year now and it finally went on sale this weekend!  You just plug your iPhone or iPod into his little piggy behind and voila!  You've got music coming from your piggy! The overall sound is pretty good-in fact, better than I expected.




Get your own pig speaker here.

The other new addition to the kitchen was a thoughtful Mother's Day gift from my sweet sister-in-law.  He now resides on the ledge with my other little trinkets. 



These new little things make me happy whenever I walk through the kitchen.  What about you Wayman Family Nesters?  What little objects in your home make you happy?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment