Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hayes's 1st Halloween

I know I'm little behind (forgive me, going back to work hasn't agreed with me!  But more on that later!), but I defnitely wanted to document Hayes's first Halloween. And I knew you'd want to see our adorable little monster in costume!


Hayes rocked his spider shirt at school on Halloween.



Hayes and his punkin,'  We carved his pumpkin to match the current growth of his teeth-2 on the top and 4 on the bottom!


 
 
Mommy and Hayes.  Yes, my sweater came from the boys' section at Target (in case some of your sons wore the same thing on Halloween.  I love being festive!)
 
 
 
Daddy and Hayes.  Daddy was still wearing part of his Duck Dynasty costume that he wore to work!
 
 

Hayes and his lion buddy Hudson.


 
 
Hayes and his pals Evie and Hudson.  At this point, he's defintely had it with all things Halloween and taking pictures!
 
 

We had a fun Halloween hanging out with friends.  I'm glad I didn't stress too much about his costume (we found it at Old Navy for 1/2 off 2 days before Halloween!) because he wore it all of 10 minutes.  I hope you and your family had a fun Halloween too!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment