Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Won Something!

I was so excited last night when I checked my e-mail and had a message from THE John and Sherry Petersik from Young House Love.  The subject said "Great News From Young House Love."  A couple of days ago I entered their contest to win a $100 gift card to IKEA.  And out of 5,416 comments, I was one of two winners!!!  I had to call one of my sister's last night to share my good news!  She is also a big fan of Young House Love.


I had my eye on a bookcase for the nursery, so we'll see what I end up with!  I'll be sure to keep you posted when we make a purchase.  And if you've never checked out their blog, drop what you're doing at do it now.  You won't be disappointed!

This is the second exciting thing I've ever won.  When I was in middle school, I won 2 plane tickets to anywhere in the United States.  What about you, Wayman Family Nesters?  What's the coolest thing you've ever won?  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment