Monday, October 15, 2012

4 Months Home!

I can't believe our little guy has been home for 4 months.  

Time has gone by WAY too quickly!  I'll be returning to work in a week and a half.  I'm trying to have a good attitude, but many tears have already been shed by this mama!

Hayes is doing very well (other than this last week deciding he doesn't want to sleep through the night anymore-making for one tired mama) and growing more and more confident every day.  I'm planning a post later in the week on attachment and how he's done along the way, so stay tuned for that!

And because I can't have a post without pictures, here's out little punkin' after church yesterday.  You know I love a holiday-themed john john!  Thank you consignment sales! He is set for Halloween and Christmas!


Happy 4 months home, little man!  We love you so much and can't imagine our lives without you!



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! And we definitely need to get together before you head back to work! Let me know if something this weekend works for you. Or Thursday or Friday afternoon/evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I just "oooh" and "ahhh" over your sweet guy's pictures! I'll send you a Facebook message. We definitely need to get together!!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! We think so too-of course we're a little biased! : )

      Delete