Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Finds: Pumpkin Roundup

Hello, Wayman Family Nesters and Happy Friday!  Since we have yet to buy a pumpkin in the Wayman house, I thought I would share some lovely pumpkins that I found that inspired me while perusing Pinterest.  I'll admit that I haven't been in the Halloween spirit this year (I still have yet to make Hayes a costume!), so beauts are sure to get me in the mood.




8. Moth decal pumpkin   9.  Crayon dripped pumpkin    10.  Hometown pride pumpkin 


I don't know if I'll feel ambitious enough to tackle any of these.  We usually do a pumpkin-carving contest at my parents' house.  But I thought these were nice alternatives to the traditional carved pumpkins.  What about you?  Carved or artsy pumpkins?

Happy Friday y'all!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment