Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIY Valentines

Lately, I've been ready to get my Valentine "craft on."  (since you know, Halloween and Christmas decor were pretty much a no-go around here!)  I guess I prefer to peruse Pinterest and create a collection JUST IN CASE I was to find tons of extra time to make cute stuff.  Hayes is too young to really understand giving Valentines or to take any to his classmates.  But I might just have to make something for his teachers and family.  I like the idea of a candy-alternative valentine.  Just call me the Scrooge of Valentine's Day!




 4.  Bee mine               5.  Arrow valentine               6.  Have a ball

7.  Love bug           8.  You rule            9.   I dig you



What about you, Wayman Family Nesters?  Do you go with store-bought or handmade valentines?  Do you have the time to get crazy crafty?  What's your favorite from my little cyberspace round-up?  
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I adore the love bug ones! I wish I had time to make 26 for my daughter's classmates... I'll have to settle for making one for her and my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designing a Shopify website requires a combination of creativity, technical skill, and an understanding of e-commerce principles. As a Shopify website designer, I focus on creating visually appealing layouts

    ReplyDelete