Thursday, June 9, 2011

Homestudy Paperwork is FINISHED!

FINALLY!  I'm thrilled to say that I submitted our homestudy paperwork to Bethany yesterday. It felt so good to turn it in!  It definitely took me longer than the average family since I was working full-time at the same time. I don't know how you mamas and working peeps do it!  But, I know that there's a reason and that God's timing will be PERFECT.

Of course our caseworker is on vacation for the next 2 weeks, so we can't start our home visits yet.  : (   But, I can keep working on our dossier, which I would say is about halfway finished.  I hope to have that paperwork completed and notarized in the next 2 weeks! 


The end of the paperchase is in sight!!! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Whew.. what a relief, huh?! Congrats on the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's probably a huge load off your chest! :o)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Getting closer and closer!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all! It's one step closer to our little boy. It makes me so excited!

    ReplyDelete