Monday, June 13, 2011

Nursery Art

Over the last few months, I've saved several of my favorite posters and prints that I think would be perfect for our nursery. 

I think this poster from theposterlist.com would be perfect for our nursery.  It would definitely showcase Hayes's rocker side!



I love this print from bomobob's etsy shop.  These bright colors would certainly liven up any nursery!



One of my earliest favorites is from inkpetals' etsy shop.  Nadia was kind enough to donate one of these to our Give Hope Adoption Auction (read about it here in case you missed it) AND she sent one for us to hang in our nursery as well!  I will think of her and all of our generous donators and buyers every time I look at it!



This was my favorite print from valentinadesign's etsy shop.  It has since sold, but she has MANY other amazing ones for sale, so check them out!



I LOVE this whimiscal print from jenskelley's etsy shop.  Now that I've decided to paint the nursery walls aqua (read about that here), it might blend in too much.  It's always an option for the playroom though!


This cool guitar print from MamasHouse's etsy shop would make a great addition to a boy nursery!  The yellow guitars would really stand out against the aqua blue nursery walls!



I already ordered this beautiful letterpress from 1canoe2's etsy shop.  It's a small print (at 5 x 7) that will pack a big punch in our nursery!  Perfect for his 2 Tennessean parents!



Early on in my search I found this beautiful print from thewheatfield's etsy shop.  It might be a little too girlie for our boy according to the hubby, but I will definitely keep it in mind in case we ever have baby girl Wayman!

This fabulous red Wayne Pate silkscreen print from goodshapedesign.com would really pop against the aqua walls in the nursery.  And since ya'll know I love birds, this one might be a contender!


Well, that's a few of the early contenders for Hayes's nursery art.  Which of these is your favorite?  Or do you have suggestions from your favorite websites and etsy shops?  Feel free to share them with me!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. They are ALL so cute!! I love the ferris wheel and the yellow guitars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute prints! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Excited to follow your adoption journey!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kim! I love those too! Its going to be hard to decide!
    Thank you Alison! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet Caroline Faith one day soon!

    ReplyDelete