Monday, March 14, 2011

Celebrating 3 Years of Married Bliss!


Ok, so not every moment during these past 3 years has been perfect, but I wanted to take a moment to tell my sweet hubby HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!  People are right when they say time flies!  I can not believe that we were getting married 3 years ago today!  And to my hubby: thank you so much for all that you do for me.  You are truly my anchor.  You take such good care of me, constantly spoiling me by helping me complete all of the projects I have in mind for the home.  No matter how crazy the spur of the moment idea that I have (like painting stripes in our hallway on a Friday night), you do it with a smile!  I love you so much and I can't wait to see what a great Dad you will be with our Ethiopian angel!

Here are a few pictures of our special day!



























Ok, so it was more than a few, but thank you for indulging me! : )
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Love all the wedding pictures!!!! Happy anniversary!

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three years... wow!!! Seeing little Jack at Knox's age really puts it in perspective. Time flies. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the congratulations and well wishes on our anniversary! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are a AGCI family too.

    Love the wedding picture...

    Will be following your journey.
    kelli
    http://the-adoption-journey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete