Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm So Excited!

"I'm so excited! and I just can't hide it!"

For all of you Saved By the Bell fans out there, take a minute to watch this!  It brings back the good ole' days!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cxdx1-13cw

Now that I've got you singing along, I'll tell you what I'm singing about!


It is ALMOST time for our Give Hope Adoption Auction!  If you missed the post with the details, you can read it again here.  Just a reminder that the auction starts THIS Saturday at 9:00 AM (central time) and will end on Saturday, March 12th at 9:00 PM.  The donations have been steadily rolling in.  We have about 60 items now!  WOW! Thank you SO MUCH to all of you who have contributed so far!  I love all of the items we are auctioning off.  In fact, my main criteria for asking for donations was that I must LOVE what they make!  We have something for everyone: clothing, art, jewelry, baby items, stationary and MORE!

I wanted to give you a sneak peak of some of the items we will be auctioning off, but I had the hardest time choosing, so to be fair, let's go through our ABC's...

We have towel Aprons!

We have a handmade Bow Tie!

We have a CUSTOM wedding Cake plate!

We have a Dinosaur Tee!

We have an Eyechart art print!

 We have a French Bulldog print!

And I could go on and on through the alphabet!  Stop back by Saturday morning to see more great items!  There are MANY more amazing items! Pick up something for a gift for a friend or for yourself (you know you deserve it!). 

BONUS QUESTION to see who all of the real Saved By the Bell fans are out there: What was the name of Jessie, Kelly, and Lisa's singing group in the video I posted?  NO CHEATING!  Leave your guess in the comments section.  Winner gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!  : )

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment