Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our First Fundraiser!

I'm excited to announce that our first fundraiser is currently in the works! We're calling it the Give Hope Adoption Auction.

(A big thank-you to my amazingly talented sister-in-law, Andrea, who designed our wonderful logo!  Look for these soon on a t-shirt near you!)

So far, I have had about 30 items donated from some of my favorite etsy shop owners and bloggers. A big thank-you to those of you who have donated so far! If any of you crafty people would like to donate any items, feel free to email me at jenwayman@gmail.com. Here are some items we have so far: handmade tshirts, pottery, handmade children and baby clothing, art prints, jewelry, and other household items.

The auction will be held here, online on our blog from Saturday, March 5 at 9:00 am to Saturday, March 12 at 9:00 pm (central time). I will be collecting items from now until then. You will be able to bid on the items by commenting on any item(s) you like. Thank you so much for your support and enouragement! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment