Sunday, February 13, 2011

Check out Our New Layout!

A BIG thank you to Jana of the etsy shop Little Web Writing Hood! She designed my new layout. I e-mailed her with my idea, colors I wanted to use, etc. She totally brought my idea to life! I think it's perfect. She was very accomodating and so easy to work with. She let me make as many changes as I wanted until we got it right.


She offers 3 different blog design packages, so there's sure to be one that fits your needs. And she has great prices, so if you are in need of someone to design your blog or etsy shop, she's your girl!

Thank you Jana! I LOVE it! You captured my vision perfectly! Thanks for being patient with all of my changes (oh, the many shades of yellow!). Best wishes for you and your business! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment