Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Heart My State Print







Description: The item up for bids on this page is an art print from q.a. design's etsy shop of your favorite state!  Of course, I'm partial to the Tennessee one, but if you win, you can pick ANY state and ANY colors!  Decisions decisions!  So many wonderful combinations, how will you ever decide!  I think you can make do somehow, because this amazing print would be a shame to miss out on!   SIZE: 8" x 10"

Donated By:

Minimum Bid:
$30

{To bid, leave your name, e-mail address, and your bid amount IN THE COMMENT BOX. Bids should increase by $1.00 increments.}

*Give Hope Adoption Auction ends Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 9:00 pm, central time.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are DARLING! I bid $30. Thank you! Tara uffelmant@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $35 from Sara Cline

    Sarabethsother@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete