Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Finds

West Elm Love!

(Disclaimer: I am in NO WAY paid by West Elm to endorse their items.  I'm just an obsessed customer who is fond of their pretty things!)

I am LOVING the new arrivals at West Elm!  There are so many things that would make a great addition to our home (hint hint to the hubbie!).  The charming prints and fresh pops of color would be sure to brighten up any room. I love the Mediterranean feel of many of the arrivals.  Makes me ready for summer!


Jaipur Printed Dhurrie Rug

Polka Dot Quilt


Pleated Ruffle Pillow Cover


Santorini Embroidered Pillow Cover

Hive Candlepots

Wire Lanterns


Lucie Carafe

Bird Melamie Plates


Fish Polypropylene Placemat


Mediterranean Lacquer Trays

What are some of your new favorites from West Elm?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment