Friday, April 15, 2011

Yard Sale Fundraiser!

Friends of ours who are also adopting from Ethiopia are having a yard sale tomorrow.  You can find some great deals AND help bring their sweet Lucy home.  For a donation of $5 or more, they will also be selling cookbooks full of their family favorites.  The official kick-off is tomorrow at 7:00 am.


4800 Danby Drive (in Crieve Hall)
Nashville 37211

LOTS of items for sale
Toys, clothes, books, and more!

See you there!

***And don't forget: today is the last day to enter or very first giveaway!  The drawing will take place Saturday afternoon (I had originally posted that the drawing would be held Friday) Click here to read the details and enter! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I want that chair in the picture! Unfortunately, I am in Georgia at the moment! Will they take a $5 or more donation after the yard sale? I love family recipes, so I would love a cookbook! I'll be in town next weekend! -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abby! That picture is one I pulled off the internet, so the chair is not at their yard sale, but I am sure that they will still have cookbooks available! Send her a facebook message. I bought 2. So cute!

    ReplyDelete