Friday, April 22, 2011

Snag Your Shirt Tomorrow!

Just a reminder to come to the Loveless Spring Arts Festival at the Loveless Cafe tomorrow from 10:00-4:00.  You can snag your Africa shirts there!  And maybe you may even see Christopher and I if you come.  Double lucky you!






For more information, check out our original post here

Today I got to spend some of my Good Friday hanging out with my adorable nephews so that my AWESOME sister-in-law Andrea could work on the shirts.  I got to play mama to a 4 year old and an 18 month old for a few hours, which was lots of fun!  LOVE LOVE LOVE my nephews!  And it's great practice for the future!  We had a blast eating at Bread & Company (our favorite restaurant), going to the park, playing in the creek and getting dirty (gotta love little boys), and visiting my mom and sister at their school (they were not as lucky as I was to be out for Good Friday).  The car rides are always my favorite.  You never know what a 4 year old is going to tell you!  Today we worked on a few new dance moves.  So far he likes to: raise the roof, do windshield wipers, and the Jersey Shore fist pump).  He also has some mad shoulder-shrugging skills! His new favorite song is "Gettin' Jiggy With It."  (Gotta love Will Smith! haha!)  What a fun day!

Happy Good Friday everyone! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about borrowing kiddos to practice with! Its gotten so bad I actually ended up with a "strangers" baby in my arms at the mall today!

    I think i'm ready :)

    Love your blog!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,
    Your comment made me laugh!!! Congratulations on your adoption as well!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete