Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Finds

Royal Wedding Love!
In honor of today's special day, I wanted to dedicate my Friday Finds to all things Royal!


Here are some pretty amazing royal wedding finds...I will take all of them please!

I am loving the fantastic print on this tea towel!  The colors are to die for too!



How beautiful are the colors on this print?!  Wouldn't this look amazing in a nursery?  (that's not a hint, I just think it's pretty)




I am loving the bold colors and print on this fantastic plate! 


I am loving this bold royal blue and bright red tea towel.  It mixes typical London iconography such as crowns, soldiers, a tube sign and Westminster Abbey, with bunting, a corgi chewing a union jack and a wedding car trailing posh artifacts!

Such a cute print!

Love the sweet colors on this mug and the silhouettes!


And check out the back! Love the sweet ribbon and ferns.


Wouldn't this plate also look cute hanging in a girl's nursery?


Such a fun, quirky pillow!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment