Friday, February 24, 2012

Featured in Docica Magazine!

Guess what?! Our adoption story was just featured in Docica magazine!   I was pretty excited when I was asked about being included in this month's issue (I mean, it's a magazine!), but I was even more excited when the issue published and I got to read it. The article about us and our adoption story was great, but I'm here to tell you about a few more bits of goodnesss. I'd never heard of Docica. Have you? They describe themelves as a  'simple living magazine about real beauty'.  You've got to check them out. They talk about fashion, home decor, recipes, and features on beautiful real women. This month is the adoption issue and there are some great articles. There's even an article about Give1Save1 (the site that we were blessed to be a part of that encourages people to give $1 each week to an adopting family), so check that out! (they're on pg. 57-58)




So head on over to check out our feature (pg. 104-106)! A box will come up that asks you to subscribe, but you can x out of it and the magazine will come up.   Happy Friday, Wayman Family Nesters! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. so cool! Yay for sharing your heart and soul for adoption :)

    ReplyDelete