Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nursery Chandelier

Disclaimer: If you're tired of reading nursery posts, stop reading now.  And beware there are several more to come in the future. If you're not tired of it, and have missed other nursery posts, click here, here, and here.

A few months ago I e-mailed the fabulous Laurel-Dawn from Abode Love (seriously if you've never seen her blog, you MUST check her out!  SOOO talented!) to see if she could help me make some design decisions for our nursery.  She sweetly agreed and offered to do it at a discounted rate since we are adopting.

Well let me tell you, she has totally captured my vision and helped me with some BIG nursery decisions....like fabric, some wall art, and lighting!  Here is the fabulous chandelier that she picked out.  You can find it here on Overstock.  I originally thought I wanted a gold light fixture to go with the glam feel of the room.  She thought this one would be more substantial and tie in with some of the black accents we have planned.  Also, it just looks more masculine than a gold one!  And I couldn't agree more!

Regent 5-light Iron Chandelier

I ordered it from Overstock 2 days and there it was sitting on my front porch when I got home yesterday.  Now that's service!  We haven't unpacked it yet, but I'll be sure to take pictures of it hung in place.  I can't wait to hang this beaut!

What do you think, Wayman Family Nesters?  How did she do on her pick?  So far I'm loving it! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment