Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Give Hope Fundraising Lunch Photos

Remember this post when I revealed the total of our fundraising lunch?  I promised I'd be back with pictures, and now I finally am!  My sweet sister Ellen was our photographer for the day and she did a great job capturing everything.




All of our sweet workers getting a pep talk from the 1Seed folks.


Paintings represented all of the families that 1Seed has blessed so far.


The hubby and I with our precious nephews Jack (5) and Knox (2).

 


We sold most of our remaining tshirts (We do have a few left.  Go here if you'd like to order one) and the popular Ugandan magazine bead necklaces.  If you'd like to order a necklace, visit our blog homepage here.


Some of the cutest diners of the day!


Sweet beautiful triplets Molly, Maddie, and Callie,  I can't believe I babysat them when they were born!  Man, I feel old!  So glad you girls could come! 


The place was packed most of the day!

 




Three of my precious former students who are now in high school.  Thank you for all of your hard work girls!  Y'all were rockin' servers!


The hubby and I in front of the Ethiopian flag. We're tired and happy that the lunch is over!

 


We weren't able to get a shot of all of our amazing workers, but here's a picture of our close group of friends.  Love you guys!

 


The hubby and I with the amazing ladies of 1Seed.


Me with my mom and 2 sisters.  Thanks for all of your hard work.  Love you!

So there were a few snapshots of our busy day.  Thank you again to all of you who were involved in making the day a success-either by working it, eating there, or donating when you couldn't make it.  We can't wait to get our sweet boy home and tell him about all of the wonderful people who made it possible.  Thank you and we are so grateful!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment