Monday, February 13, 2012

Give Hope Lunch Total

Happy Monday Wayman Family Nesters!

Yesterday I realized that I hadn't updated you on our fundraiser lunch we had 2 weeks ago.  I hope to have pictures that my sweet sister took later this week (she's a BUSY college girl!), but for now, I'll just share the total....


Almost $7,000!

Can you believe it?!   I hardly can!  God has truly provided for our adoption along the way.  A BIG thank you to all of our sweet friends and family who helped us put the event on and also those of you who came to eat.  We couldn't have done it without you!  And  a BIG thank you to the wonderful people at 1Seed for making this event possible.  You are truly blessing many families with your work.

If you haven't checked out this amazing organization, do it now!  Thety are doing amazing things for adoptive families!

1 Seed

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. $7,000?? Okay, I need more information about 1seed. I looked at their website, but would love to talk - email - with you more about it. Do you mind? My email address is: jilldpierce @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! GOD IS SO SO GOOD ALL THE TIME!!! WAHOOOO!!!!!!

    Brooke
    www.MarvelousLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete