Good Morning Wayman Family Nesters! First off, I wanted to give you guys a little adoption update. Right now, we don't have news per se, but we're expecting news later this week. According to our agency, we should be submitted to court in Ethiopia on Thursday of this week. So please pray that this happens.
Our agency thinks that once we are submitted, we should hear back about our court date (and when we'd be traveling) in mid to late March. They think that we'll be headed to court at the end of April or early May. Once we went to court it could be 1-3 months before we're cleared with the Embassy. This is all all just a guess based on how the wait is looking right now. It could be longer and it could be shorter.
We are prayerfully condsidering me staying in-country between the 2 trips. Here's my pros and cons list so far: pros: getting to spend time and bond with our sweet new baby; spending time in the home country of our son. Cons: the hubby not being able to stay much more than a week or so; expensive.
I'd love more advice from any of you mamas out there! We're not sure right now if we could work it out financially or if it's feasible at all, but we're praying about it. Feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have advice on the subject. I'll take all of the advice I can get!
P.S. Just a reminder that there's a couple of days left to buy some amazing jewelry in our name as the Hannah James Partnering Family! Check out the details here.