Thursday, July 14, 2011

Look What Came In The Mail!

Our wonderful agency, Celebrate Children International, sent us our adoption toolbox yesterday.  The box contained all kinds of goodies for both the hubby and I and Hayes. 




The sweet monkey, children's books about adoption, and the t-shirt are for Hayes.  The shirt says, "special delivery from Ethiopia."  The hubby and I have tons of wonderful adoption books and materials to check out.  Such good stuff!



Thank you CCI!  This is such a wonderful and thoughtful gift to send each of your clients.  We're ready to do some more reading! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Aww, A Mother for Choco is such a good book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so incredible! I would be a ball of tears!!!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Chloe! It brought me to tears when I read it! So Brooke, you were right on about that!

    ReplyDelete